søndag den 10. juni 2012

The xx


"The xx" is an English indie rock band formed in London 2008. They released their debut album "xx" in August 2009 which was recorded in a small garage that was part of XL Recordings studio, often at night which contributed to the low, whispery nature of the album. My step-brother introduced The xx a couple of years back when we were on holiday in Spain and I have loved it ever since. There is something hypnotizing about their voices and instruments that take you out of this world and into another. It is ideal for a warm summer night in the company of good friends and a 50/50 G & T. I am looking forward to hearing "Islands" & "Heart Skipped A Beat" while I sit on our terrace in Malaga with a drink in one hand and the world in the other.  

I highly recommend the album to anyone who is in need of a little magic.  

xxx 

  

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar